김선영 Kim, Sunyoung
1. Understanding of Viral Pathogenesis in Human Cytomegalovirus (HCMV)
• Role of anti-oxidative stress genes in viral infection.
2. Development of New and Innovative Drugs
• Gene-based medicines
3. Development of improved gene delivery vectors and their applications in animal models and human systems.
• Molecular and cell biological understanding of traditional herbal medicines.
- Jyhyun Ahn, Jiwon Jang, Junsub Lee, Seo-ho Oh, Junghun Lee, Keejung Yoon, and Sunyoung Kim, 2014: GSK3β, but not GSK3α, inhibits the neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells as a downstream target of mTORC1. Stem Cells and Development, 23(10), 1121-1133.
- Doo Suk Lee, Jinyong Choi, Seon-Hee Kim, and Sunyoung Kim, 2014: Ameliorating effects of HX106N, a water-soluble botanical formulation, on Aβ25-35-induced memory impairment and oxidative stress in mice. Biol Pharm Bull., 37(6), 954-960.
- Jinyong Choi, Junsub Lee, Junghun Lee, Seon-Hee Kim, Jiyoung Kim, and Sunyoung Kim, 2013: PG201 downregulates the production of nitrite by upregulating heme oxygenase-1 expression through the control of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and NF-E2-related factor 2. Nitric Oxide, 33, 42-55.
- Donghyun Kim, Jinyong Choi, Mi-Jeong Kim, Seon Hee Kim, Sang Heon Cho, and Sunyoung Kim, 2013: Reconstitution of anti-allergic activities of PG102 derived from Actinidia arguta by combining synthetic chemical compounds. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 238, 631-640.
- Jiwon Jang, Jyhyun Ahn, Nayeon Lee, Seong-Tae Kim, Dae-Hyuk Kweon, Jae Youl Cho, Kye Won Park, Sunyoung Kim, and Keejung Yoon, 2013: Ultrasound Backscatter Microscopy Image-Guided Intraventricular Gene Delivery at Murine Embryonic Age 9.5 and 10.5 Produces Distinct Transgene Expression Patterns at the Adult Stage. Molecular Imaging, 1(12(8)), 485-90.